Ties, power tools, barbecue accessories… these Father’s Day presents have graduated from being simply cliché to now basically gag gifts.
So what does a 2016 dad really want from his kids this Sunday?
1. You to get your own Netflix account.
2. To go on a trip to Home Depot together, just to browse.
3. To fall asleep on the couch while watching TV and for no one to change the channel even though he’s asleep.
4. You to ask him to tell you his favorite joke again.
5. You to close every drawer you ever open, ever.
6. You to let his Freudian slips slide, for once.
7. You to listen to him stumble through “Bridge Over Troubled Water” on the guitar. …
Via: Mashable: Television