Fire caused by an unsafe hoverboard results in death of a toddler

Facebook

Despite product recalls and repeated warnings from government officials over the past two years, some people are still using unsafe hoverboards.

Now a child from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, has died as a result of an apparently faulty board.

The fire was reported around 8 p.m. on Friday, during which one resident jumped from the second floor of the building to escape the blaze, according to AP.

The next day, one of the children injured in the fire, 3-year-old Ashanti Hughes, was pronounced dead by the local coroner’s office, while two other girls remained in critical condition in a local hospital. …

More about Hoverboard Fire, Hoverboards, Tech, and Gadgets …read more

Via: Mashable: Gadgets

Be first to comment


seven × = 42