Seriously, stop sleeping next to your phone because another one just exploded

Facebook

You really have to stop sleeping next to your phone.

Another smartphone’s battery has exploded — this time belonging to a Samsung Note 4, that blew up in the middle of the night in Guizhou, southwest China.

The phone was plugged in and charging next to a five-year-old girl, when it exploded at about 4 a.m. The explosion burnt her face, hair and hands, as well as the duvet beneath it, reports the Guizhou Metropolitan Daily.

As a result of the explosion, the girl has been unable to eat, speak or sleep due to the pain of the burns. She may have permanent scars from the accident, her parents said. …

More about China, Exploding Batteries, Samsung, Tech, and Mobile …read more

Via: Mashable: Tech

Be first to comment


eight × = 8